Welcome to the Global Local Remix Space (GLRS) Web Site, which is owned and operated by Continental Drifts Ltd. In order to use the site you must log in with Global Local account or register to become a member. Registration is free of charge.
- Proprietary Rights.
- External Links
- Copyright Complaints
1 General Terms
Registration is free of charge.
Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account and password information, and accept responsibility for activity on the site from this account and password.
Children under age 13 are not permitted to register.
1.2 Users’ Agreement not to use Global Local Remix Space for certain purposes:
Users agree not to use the site to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, pornographic, libellous, or otherwise objectionable;
- infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party,
- users do not have a right to make available under applicable law or any contractual relationships;
- impersonates any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent themselves or their affiliation with any person or entity;
- is unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,”
- is unsolicited email advertising to the site user email addresses;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidates or harasses another user;
Users agree not to use or attempt to use another user account, service or system without prior written authorisation from Continental Drifts Ltd, or create a false identity on the site.
1.3 Termination and Suspension of Accounts
1.4 User Dispute
Users of the site are solely responsible for their interactions with other users of the sites, including those they collaborate with or other communication and/or file exchange, whether on or off the site.
1.5 Protection of Rights.
An individual’s right to his or her original, creative content is important to Continental Drifts. We believe strongly in the right of musicians and other creative professionals to protect their work. Please see the section titled “Copyright Complaints” if you believe that audio or other material has been uploaded or downloaded illegally using the Sites.
1.6 Use of User Content by Site.
By uploading files to Projects and to other publicly accessible areas of the site, you grant Continental Drifts worldwide, royalty-free a non-exclusive perpetual license to use this material for public performance in connection with the site, the operation of the site and in connection with Continental Drifts business. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on the site and will terminate at the time you, or Continental Drifts removes such content from the site.
Continental Drifts does not claim any rights to a User’s music as part of their registration to the site other than the right to use it for public performance on the site and, and to otherwise promote the site and business of Continental Drifts.
1.7 Indemnity Clause
- Proprietary Rights
All rights to both the composition and their recordings (mixes and stems) made available for remixing on this site are reserved.
Rights holders to the material being remixed agree that users of the site have the right to download and remix their copyrighted material for personal use. No permission is granted or implied for the distribution of copyrighted content, downloaded from the site, to any third party.
All other material on the site (excluding user submissions) including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement is the sole property of Continental Drifts. All rights are reserved.
Unless explicitly allowed by these terms, no material uploaded to the site (remixes) may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Continental Drifts.
Continental Drifts is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content on the site, user submission or any other user-generated material posted on the site or in connection with the site.
Continental Drifts is not responsible for the conduct, of any user of the sites.
The site may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
The site contains links to other web sites. Continental Drifts has not reviewed all of these web sites and is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such other web sites. Other web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked by Continental Drifts for content, accuracy or completeness. Inclusion of any linked web site on or through the site does not imply Continental Drifts approval or endorsement of the linked web site. If users decide to leave the site and access these other third-party sites, they do so at their own risk.
Under no circumstances will Continental Drifts be responsible for any loss or damage, including, but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use or viewing of the site, any user submissions or any other user-generated material posted on or through the site, or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of the sites, whether online or offline.
- Copyright Complaints
4.1 Continental Drifts respects authors and content holders rights. Therefore, it is Continental Drifts policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement of these rights. Continental Drifts may promptly terminate without notice any user’s access to the site if that user is determined by Continental Drifts to have infringed the rights of copyright holders.
4.2 If you believe that any material on the site violates any copyright or similar right which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent as set forth below:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Malcolm Roxburgh.
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be sent: Business Barge Judith, Tottenham Hale, London
E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: Malcolm@globallocal.com
4.3 The notification must consist of a written communication that includes the following:
physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed,
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing this copyright
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address at which you can be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.