Join our mailing list for the latest music,
news, gigs, competitions and freebies!
Time and Date: June 9, 2012 - June 10, 2012
Location: Regents Park Camden
The London Green Fair is London's largest free green festival, taking place in Regent's Park this year on the 9th and 10th June.
We reflect the green aspirations and achievements of London as a whole - celebrating, educating and empowering.
Our content is diverse, unique and completely free. This year is our 20th anniversary - and to celebrate we have some fantastic new additions to our regular line up. These include;
* Cutting edge contemporary music and DJs on two festival stages
* High-profile speakers and debates in our Speakers Arenas
* Outdoor Performances from an 80-piece dutch symphonic orchestra,
* Poetry and Spoken Word from London's global communities
* A large range of children's activities, workshops and performances, including dance classes, theatrical performances, baby change and chill space plus loads more
* The London Permaculture area
* Dedicated Exhibitions areas
* Hundreds of boutique market stalls
* A huge range of Campaigning stalls
* Our unique bicycle powered music area
* Organic bars and global cuisine
* Gorgeous green spaces
* Quality family time
* Serious environmental education and entertainment